Skip to content
1927 Map of the Arboretum

Give and Join

Members explore the living collections with staff on Members' Tour Day. Jeff Blackwell
Members explore the landscape on members' tour day

The Arnold Arboretum relies on the strength of a dedicated community of supporters that respects the beauty and wonder of the natural world. You can make a difference!

Each year we rely on current members and donors like you to cover 11% of our $16M annual operating budget. In addition, we are fortunate that, throughout our 150 years, past and present donors have established endowments that fund the bulk of the remaining 89% of our expenses. We need your financial help to keep our landscape vibrant and our research and educational mission active. Join or renew as a member, make a one-time gift, initiate a commemorative bench dedication, or consider a planned gift to help us plan for the future.

Related Stories